ThinkTank Rectangular Conference TableSC-TKDW-4272-GWSY-E
Whether you’re looking to host a meal with friends or a brainstorming session with the team, the ThinkTank Conference Table is an easy choice. Crafted with a tough top that can withstand frequent use, a solid base that doesn't wobble when scribbling down notes, a cutout grommet for integrating power (to make charging devices a breeze), and ample surface area to give everyone plenty of elbow room, ThinkTank tables are the ideal space for your next gathering. With a variety of size options, this modern table leaves plenty of room to seat everyone.
Need your table sooner? View Ready-to-Ship options.
- Modern yet subtle design accommodates casual and professional environments alike.
- Durable laminate work surface with tough edge banding for long-lasting quality and protection against bumps and dents.
- Built to last powder coated steel legs and frame in white finish.
- Offered in 6’, 8’, 10’ and 12’ table lengths. 8’ and longer tables have a middle seam.
- Available in White Finish with four edge color options: White, Scale Green, Storm Gray or Tangerine.
- Four wood grain finishes also offered: Café Latte, California Walnut, Fawn Cypress and Iconic Gray.
- Includes an 80mm pass-through grommet that can be replaced with a Power Module (sold separately) for easy access to the connections you need.
- Designed and made in the USA.
ThinkTank Conference Specifications
This product is made to order and will ship from our California facility within 4 weeks of order placement. Need your table sooner? View Ready-to-Ship options.
- For warranty terms, please see file at Scale 1:1 Warranty Terms.
- To cancel an existing order, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase order number within 24 hours of original purchase.
- After the allowed cancellation time frame of 24 hours, all sales are Final. No returns accepted.
- Please note pricing above is Retail - MAP. Visit scale1to1.com for List/MSRP Pricing.
- This product ships unassembled with assembly instructions. Assembly required.