Nomad Folding Conference TableSC-NMDW-4820-DEGW
Featuring a high-quality laminate top that doubles as a dry erase marker board, the NOMAD Folding Conference Table integrates space-saving features with design flexibility. A multi-use conference table and mobile marker board in one, NOMAD is your new office go-to. Designed to move with you, NOMAD quickly transitions from meeting destination to mobile presentation board. Four locking casters make mobility a breeze while built-in grommets keep messy cords out of sight.
- Modern yet subtle design accommodates casual and professional environments alike.
- Durable high pressure laminate (HPL) work surface with tough 2mm PVC edge banding for long lasting quality and protection against bumps and dents.
- Built-to-last powder coated steel legs and folding frame on four lockable casters.
- Folds for storing and doubles as a presentation marker board.
- Designed to easily fit through narrow doorways and elevators.
- Offered in 10’ and 12’ table lengths.
- Available in White Gloss Dry Erase Finish with four edge color options: White, Scale Green, Storm Gray or Tangerine.
- Includes pass-through grommet that can be replaced with a Power Module (sold separately) for easy access to the connections you need.
- Designed and made in the USA.
- Original product designed by David Winston - SCALE 1:1 inc.
- For custom finishes, contact us.
- Surface mounted power units are options: Nomad Power Kit - includes (2) 4 outlet units, (1) jumper cable and 72" starter cable wall plug
Warranty and Lead Times
- This product is made to order and will ship from our California facility in 7-8 weeks.
- For warranty terms, please see file at Scale 1:1 Warranty Terms
- To cancel an existing order, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase order number within 24 hours of original purchase.
- After the allowed cancellation time frame of 24 hours, all sales are Final. No returns accepted.
- Please note pricing above is Retail - MAP. Visit scale1to1.com for List/MSRP Pricing.
- This product ships unassembled with assembly instructions. Assembly required.